We are vision and values based. JVAM’s vision is to become the premier law firm in the Rocky Mountains, known for our expertise, dedication, and commitment to our team and our clients. To do so, we strive to personify these values:
- Professionalism: Lead with professional behavior and inspire others to put forward their best efforts.
- Integrity: Follow through on all commitments while never compromising on our values.
- Quality: Produce work at the highest standard.
- Team: Incorporate all in the pursuit of success.
- Service: Work in service of our communities, our clients, and our firm.
- Wellness: Take care of ourselves and our team members so that we may show up everyday as our best version.
Our lawyers are sophisticated, approachable, practical, and reasonable. Their experience across real estate, business, water rights, contracts, leases, litigation, and more areas of the law equips them to serve the broad and unique needs of people who live and do business in our mountain communities. Our attorneys are down-to-earth people who deliver work that is cost-effective and worth your investment.
JVAM began in August 2021 as Johnston | Van Arsdale | Martin. The founding partners, Lucas Van Arsdale, Benjamin Johnston, and Casey Martin, shared a vision and commitment to build a new firm with an excellent workplace culture that could deliver high-end legal services to clients across Colorado.
In April 2022, Ryan Jarvis and Jeff Houpt merged their law firm into Johnston | Van Arsdale | Martin and the JVAM name was adopted for both brevity and a recognition that the partner group had expanded. With the merger, the firm also added Steve Beattie, Eric Theile, and Erika Gibson to the team.
Chad Lee joined JVAM in October 2021, bringing in expertise and reputation to our growing firm. Later, Ann Jefferson and Alex Clayden were named partners for their leadership and embodiment of firm values.
Would you like to be a part of shaping a leading Colorado firm? Learn more about Careers at JVAM here.
CONTACT JVAM TODAY
With several locations across Colorado, JVAM builds and protects companies, estates and livelihoods. Let us be your partner in achieving your goals.