At JVAM, our goal when counseling and advising our clients is to craft solutions that minimize the risk of litigation down the road. Unfortunately, sometimes disputes arise that force businesses and individuals to defend themselves, or seek relief, in court.
JVAM’s attorneys have successfully tried cases in state and federal courts across the country. Some of our lawyers have represented multinational corporations in complex commercial and business litigation while working at some of the country’s largest law firms, and we provide this quality of work to your litigation matters in Colorado. We care about helping our clients and advocate for them to produce the best possible outcome, whether the dispute can be settled out of court, in arbitration, or through a trial.
Our litigation practice covers:
- Contract and business tort cases
- Construction project claims, including construction defect litigation, and helping contractors secure liens and, ultimately, payment for their services.
- Employment issues, including employment contracts and cases involving non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Estates, trusts, wills, and probate
- Homeowners’ Association disputes
- Intellectual property litigation, including patent and trademark infringement and trade secret misappropriation cases
- Real estate disputes, including landlord-tenant and adverse possession cases
- Water rights disputes