It is difficult to navigate the real estate field alone – particularly when there are water rights involved. This is true regardless of the level of prior experience for brokers, agents, and developers. They all can benefit from engaging the services of an attorney to avoid common pitfalls and maximize the rewards of any real estate transaction.
JVAM’s attorneys bring sophisticated transactional, water rights development and litigation acumen and apply that knowledge and experience to real estate matters all over Colorado, including the Roaring Fork and Arkansas river valleys. Our knowledgeable lawyers facilitate deals, draft and review contracts, resolve disputes, and provide vital water rights expertise that is necessary anytime a deal includes water rights. We also assess each situation holistically, looking for the best possible solution that steers clear of potential issues down the road.
We partner with brokers, agents, and developers and deliver efficient solutions, including:
- Representations of buyers and sellers in all aspects of real estate transactions
- Performing title review and due diligence on water and mineral rights
- Advising on and assisting with developing water supply for properties and developments
- Negotiating, drafting, and executing commercial and residential leases
- Advising and counseling related to landlord-tenant law and disputes, including lease terminations and evictions
- Assisting with land use and zoning applications and approvals
- Litigation, including construction defects, claims, and contract disputes