Laurel Quinto’s practice is focused on civil litigation, real estate, construction and water law Through her tenets of truth, empathy, and loyalty, Laurel has built relationships with individuals and businesses in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. She listens to her clients’ unique stories to ensure that their goals are met.
Before graduating law school at the University of Colorado in Boulder, Laurel studied environmental science, water, and energy development at Texas A&M University and spent her summers in Colorado. After law school, she clerked at the 8th Judicial District Court in Larimer County before entering private practice in the Denver-Boulder area. In 2022, Laurel finally moved her practice to the Roaring Fork Valley.
In her free time, Laurel loves to run, hike, and ski in the beautiful and diverse Colorado landscape. She also likes to dance and enjoy good music and food with friends and family.
- University of Colorado Law School (2020, J.D.)
- Texas A&M University (2016, B.S.)
- State of Colorado
- Federal District of Colorado
- Burnham Law Firm, Associate Attorney (2021-22)
- Law Clerk at the 8th Judicial District for the Honorable Juan G. Villaseñor (2020-21)
- Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, Summer Associate (2019)
- Colorado Law School’s Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic, student attorney (2018)
- Law Clerk for the 2nd Judicial District Court, intern (2018)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Colorado Bar Association