Roaring Fork Valley
The Administrative Assistant at JVAM is a member of the business administrative team at the firm. This role works collaboratively with the entire team (director, attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants) to serve the needs of the business consistent with the vision and values of the firm. The JVAM Administrative Assistant is given the opportunity to pursue a career within a culture that emphasizes rewarding work and a balanced lifestyle.
Position: Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional administrative capabilities, initiative, collegiality, and professionalism. Work will focus primarily on business administrative tasks. We are seeking candidates with good personality fit, strong initiative and integrity, and commitment to maintaining a mountain lifestyle.
- General responsibilities in managing and maintaining the Glenwood Springs location.
- Checking, distributing, filing, and sending mail.
- Answering and directing calls.
- Performing client intakes and overseeing the new client pipeline.
- General administrative tasks including organizing, filing, and coordinating meetings and events.
- Accepting and recording payments.
- Processing check requests.
- Light bookkeeping (classifying expenses and reconciling employee credit card reports).
- Preparing and sending invoices in collaboration with the partners of the firm.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in our electronic filing system.
- An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance is desired but not required.
- Registered Notary Public. (May obtain after employment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, manage time-sensitive tasks, and switch between tasks fluidly.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge and ability to operate within QuickBooks Online, Clio, Faster Law, and Microsoft Teams is ideal.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000/year.
- Eligibility for profit sharing bonuses.
- 100% employer paid health insurance (including spouse and dependents).
- 100% employer paid dental insurance (including spouse and dependents).
- 100% employer paid vision insurance (including spouse and dependents).
- Paid Cell Phone
- $100,000 Term Life Insurance Policy
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- HSA / FSA Plans
Applications must include cover letter and résumé.
Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
JVAM, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.